I am a first-year CS Ph.D. student at UC Berkeley advised by Prof. Raluca Ada Popa.
From 2018-2020, I was a Research Fellow at Microsoft Research (MSR) India, where I worked closely with Nishanth Chandran, Divya Gupta, Rahul Sharma and Aseem Rastogi on the EzPC project. I did my B.Tech. from the Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) Varanasi. During my undergrad, I worked with Alexander Chepurnoy, Prof. Takeshi Koshiba, Keisuke Tanaka and Mario Larangeira.
- Jun 2020 ~ I have extended my stay at MSR until the end of this year and will be starting my Ph.D. at Berkeley in Spring 2021.
- Feb 2020 ~ I will be joining UC Berkeley as a Ph.D. student starting this Fall.
- In IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy 2021
- In PPML@NeurIPS 2020
- In CCS 2020
- In IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy 2020
- J. Inf. Secur. Appl. 2019
- In IWBOSE@SANER 2018
- In DBSec 2017